Freshwater Life I Ponds: Issued by the Royal Mail on 22 February 2013, this pack contains stamps depicting the Lesser Silver Water Beetle, the Three-spined Stickleback, the Smooth Newt, the Fairy Shrimp, the Emperor Dragonfly and the Glutinous Snail. Freshwater Life II Lakes: Issued by the Royal Mail on 25 June 2013, this pack contains stamps depicting the Perch, the European Eel, the Crucian Carp, the Caddis Fly Larva, the Arctic Char and the Common Toad. Freshwater Life III Rivers: Issued on 20 September 2013, this pack contains stamps depicting the Minnow, the Atlantic Salmon, the White-clawed Crayfish, the River Lamprey, the Blue-winged Olive Mayfly Lava and the Brown Trout.
- Set of 2013 Freshwater Life I, II and III – Post and Go Packs (3 Post and Go Presentation Packs)
- This attractive gift set includes the Royal Mail Post and Go 2013 Packs Freshwater Life I Ponds, Freshwater Life II Lakes and Freshwater Life III Rivers.
- Each Pack contains six self-adhesive 1st class stamps featuring creatures found in freshwater ponds, rivers and lakes.
- A wonderful addition to any collection, these Post and Go packs are in mint condition as issued by the Royal Mail.
- Each pack features a different background design to represent the environment that corresponds to the theme of the pack.